Hello! is bookkeeping crime classified as a crime of moral turpitude? thank you!

Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Related to me being approved for a H1B Visa. Did not afford bookkeeper 2004-2005 and did therefore not file a proper Annual Return for my european Company. European IRS then did an audit and found that I needed to pay some additional taxes also, so they gave me a fine to pay and filed it as a Bookkeeping crime with 2 years probation period. It was not my intention to do these misstakes.

Book Keeping is perfectly legal. However, Book Making is a crime and is likely to be classified as a crime of moral turpitude in my opinion.
www.southfloridaarrests.com

Daniel M. Berman www.southfloridaaccidents.com This is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist.

no, it was not a crime with evil intent. I was self-employed and my company went bancrupt and I didn´t have any money to pay for a bookkeeper to make an annual return .

I do not believe that bookkeeping is specifically classified as a crime of moral turpitude.

I am assuming that this question is in regards to immigration. If so, I would recommend reposting this question under immigration and adding a little more information/substance to your question.

Best of luck.

The above is not intended as legal advice. The response does not constitute the creation of an attorney client relationship as this forum does not provide for a confidential communication.

David Bradley Dohner

David Bradley Dohner

Rubino...back to you and the hair situation. This guy already answered his own question to Daniel Berman (below) stating that it was not "an evil crime" or something. Dude, if you do one thing today, go see Frankie [X}'s taxidermist (I redacted his last name so his anonymity is preserved) and lay some kind of furry tarp down kid. Don't waste all that good game you got because there is no turf on the field. Man, I am selling that to the Hair Club for Men or something....I gotta go. Hope you are doing good other than the hair my brother. All the best. Dave

You must contact an experienced immigration attorney. If you are currently facing charges related to illegal gambling, also contact an experienced criminal defense attorney.

Be careful what information you put on this website. Information you post is not confidential. You may contact me for a free consultation. Grant@dnslaw.com