Hello, I am a Filipino and I have a job offer in New Zealand. The problem is I overstayed before in the UK for 11 months due to

Asked 10 months ago - Abernathy, TX

Hello, I am a Filipino and I have a job offer in New Zealand. The problem is I overstayed before in the UK for 11 months due to personal reasons. The application form for NZ work permit don't ask about my overstay. The only questions there are Have you been removed, refused entry and deported. Should I write there that I overstayed? Anyway, during my exit in UK, I didn't sign anything or they didn't even question me. I went straight to the waiting area for my flight. Please help. What are my chances of approval too and do they found out about my overstay? I got a friend as well who overstayed his visa in UK but now he is in NZ as a dependent partner who got working visa there. TY

1. V. Jonas Urba

Pro

1

Answered . Please re-post your question under immigration law since possible "deportation" and related issues fall under that category.

Not legal advice / No lawyer/client relationship.