Skip to main content

Hello . Can I sue depo provera for constant bleeding, pain, blood clots and miserable life? Thank you

Antioch, CA |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

Before this problem I've had normal cycles.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Get treatment before anything else --see a doctor and see if your suspicion of your health problems being caused by this product is right, since you may be confusing correlation with causation, and this problem may have some other cause. If so, and you can't fix these problems and make your life less miserable or some of your problems remain, see a products liability lawyer.

Avvo doesn't pay us for these responses, and I'm not your lawyer just because I answer this question or respond to any follow-up comments. If you want to hire me, please contact me. Otherwise, please don't expect a further response. We need an actual written agreement to form an attorney-client relationship. I'm only licensed in CA and you shouldn't rely on this answer, since each state has different laws, each situation is fact specific, and it's impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue.

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer