Hello . my name is Francisco . . can you please help ?

Asked over 1 year ago - San Diego, CA

hello . my name is Francisco . . im HIV + . i take several medications to treat my HIV . once a mouth i call or get on line to have them refilled my mess so i can pick them up . . ( with pix id only ) i have told them before not to ship them to my dress because in my home they don't know about my HIV . last Tuesday 02 / 26 / 2013 i revived a call from my home that HIV mess where at my house with my name on it . ( not good at all ) i called the owned clinic to let them know what happen and to ask why they shied the mess if in my files saids do not ship mess . only pick up with pix id ) they say they would check , supervisor called me , she said she was going to find out what happen is there anything they can do for me and that she WA going to have her boss ( Gary Haney ) call me on wends day 0

1. Adrienne Patricia Allen

4

Answered . You should find out more from the supervisor today. You may havean invasion of privacy or vilation of HIIPA matter but not sure. I will check to see if there are other categories to post your question under.

2. Martha Ann Knutson

1

Answered . Hi Francisco -

This is not a "malpractice" situation, but it may be a violation of your rights under the HIPAA medical privacy regulations and possibly under the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act.

I hope that by now this matter is resolved with the clinic to your satisfaction. That's a good place to start.

If not, you may need to add more here so we are clear what your current situation and question is. Good luck.

Pro

2

Answered . I don't see a question.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  4. David B Pittman

Pro

1

Answered . I don't understand what the question is. It's really hard to follow what happened.