Hello . my name is Francisco . . can you please help ?

San Diego, CA |

hello . my name is Francisco . . im HIV + . i take several medications to treat my HIV . once a mouth i call or get on line to have them refilled my mess so i can pick them up . . ( with pix id only ) i have told them before not to ship them to my dress because in my home they don't know about my HIV . last Tuesday 02 / 26 / 2013 i revived a call from my home that HIV mess where at my house with my name on it . ( not good at all ) i called the owned clinic to let them know what happen and to ask why they shied the mess if in my files saids do not ship mess . only pick up with pix id ) they say they would check , supervisor called me , she said she was going to find out what happen is there anything they can do for me and that she WA going to have her boss ( Gary Haney ) call me on wends day 0

1. I don't understand what the question is. It's really hard to follow what happened.

2. You should find out more from the supervisor today. You may havean invasion of privacy or vilation of HIIPA matter but not sure. I will check to see if there are other categories to post your question under.

I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. The above answer is for general information only and is based on the information you posted. Every case is fact dependent, so to get a thorough analysis of your situation, you will need to consult face to face with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where the incident took place. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.

3. I don't see a question.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

4. Hi Francisco -

This is not a "malpractice" situation, but it may be a violation of your rights under the HIPAA medical privacy regulations and possibly under the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act.

I hope that by now this matter is resolved with the clinic to your satisfaction. That's a good place to start.

If not, you may need to add more here so we are clear what your current situation and question is. Good luck.

This response is intended to provide general information, but not legal advice. The response may be different if there are other or different facts than those included in the original question. See MKnutsonLaw.com for more information on why this communication is not privileged or create an attorney-client relationship.