Hello How can I get greencard for my 85 year old mother. She lives in India alone.

Asked over 1 year ago - San Jose, CA

My sister I live in California and nobody is there to take care of her there. Please advise.

1. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

5

Answered . If either you or your sister are US citizens you can petition for your mother to get a Green Card. The entire process should take 9 months to a year before she arrives in the US.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

4

Answered . My colleague is correct ... if one of you is a US citizen ... that person can file an I-130.

3. Inara Khashmati

Pro

4

Answered . If you or your sister are US citizens one of you can file am I-130 Application for your mother and should be able to come within a year or so if there are no issues or problems that I am not a aware of. Good Luck!