Skip to main content

Heb to Lib Conversion

Elmhurst, IL |

Hi , My wife is in Heb and i am in 4 visa . My wife is working on a specialized skills technology . She has been working in the company A for 1 . 5 yrs . She has a total of 3 yrs of IT experience . The company A is doing business in US for more than 20 yrs . They don't have any oversees branch or subsidiary . My question is , 1 . Is the company A eligible to sponger LB to my wife . 2 . Is my wife eligible for Lib visa

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Your wife must have worked for an overseas company which also has qualifying operations in the US for at least one year to qualify for an L visa. This appears not to be case.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer