Heb Intent to revoke - update

Asked over 1 year ago - Chicago, IL

Hi , My 1 visa valid till Oct - 2014 , but In Jan 2012 LUSCIOUS confuted site visit , but during the site visit they asked for wrong person's name at client location and sent me Intent to revoke notice in Mar - 2012 and our employer responded with all requested documents in Mar - 2012 . Today my case got updated in LUSCIOUS site as " undefined the previous decision made on your case was revoked and we mailed you a notice explaining the decision " . What does this mean , did they revoked / canceled my 1 ? Anyone got similar update , please share your experience . Thanks

Hi,
My H1 valid till Oct -2014, but In Jan 2012 USCIS conduted site visit, but during the site visit they asked for wrong person's name at client location and sent me Intent to revoke notice in Mar - 2012 and our employer repsonded with all requested documents in Mar-2012. Today my case got updated in USCIS site as "I129 the previous decision made on your case was revoked and we mailed you a notice explaining the decision".

What does this mean, did they revoked/cancelled my H1?

Anyone got similar update, please share your experience.

Thanks

1. Alena Shautsova

Pro

2

9

Answered . I agree with my colleague Mr. Calehr. You should consult an experienced immigration attorney for this matter. You may schedule a consultation with an immigration lawyer in your area, my firm is handling these matters in New York. If you would like free legal updates on these immigration issues you may sign up for our newsletter at http://www.shautsova.com .

2. Haroen Calehr

Pro

3

Answered . It sounds like it yes, USCIS may have revoked your previously approved H-1B I-129 non-immigrant visa. I hope not but its premature. Wait for the letter and carefully read the letter with the adverse decision if any. You can still file a motion to reopen/reconsider/appeal within 33 days of the time you receive the decision. If they made a service error or premature denial based on faulty information on the site verification visit you need to hire competent counsel to appeal the case and fight it.

3. Theodore John Murphy

Pro

1

Answered . You should wait to read the decision before making plans or getting worried.