Skip to main content

Heat and air condition for low- income and disabled individuals a program called PK-CAP in the Housing Opportunity Commission

Bethesda, MD |

PK-CAP A cap placed on Heat and Air condition for low income and disabled living in an HOC unit in Montgomery county Maryland. I am unable to pay this bill on a fixed income

Attorney Answers 1

  1. You're not really asking a legal question here and/or you're not asking a question in a clear enough manner for us to be able to offer you assistance. Try contacting the Housing Opportunities Commission with your direct question:

    DISCLAIMER: Brandy A. Peeples is licensed to practice law in the State of Maryland. This answer is being provided for informational purposes only and the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For legal advice relating to your specific situation, I strongly urge you to consult with an attorney in your area. NO COMMUNICATIONS WITH ME ARE TO BE CONSTRUED AS ARISING FROM AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP AND NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP WILL BE ESTABLISHED WITH ME UNLESS I HAVE EXPRESSLY AGREED TO UNDERTAKE YOUR REPRESENTATION, WHICH INCLUDES THE EXECUTION OF A WRITTEN AGREEMENT OF RETAINER.

Real estate topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics