Head injury vehicle parked stationary, a traveling vehicle hit stationary car , head took full impact of car traveling in exces

Asked about 1 year ago - Washington, DC

brain injury or head injury ? ACC here in NZ refused to set up an appointment at the time of accident, the medical staff involved at the centre assumed all was ok after i suffered , my head was slammed into the pillar of my car, whilst i was sitting in it parked stationary, i almost dropped off to sleep, i was parked because i was on the cellphone. my head took the full impact , the other car was traveling in excess of 100km per hour . i have had no compensation, CYFS removed my children , and i have behavioural; changes and short term memory loss, i have not been compensated, and my family has been majorly affected, and now is dysfunctional, and the children gained disorders whilst in CYFS custody. what can I do ?

1. Andrew Daniel Myers

5

1

Best Answer

Answered . Motor vehicle accident injuries are only one of many issues raised in the posting. Traumatic brain injury can have severe long lasting consequences. Please do yourself a big favor and consult with an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Here are 10 reasons: BLUE LINK BELOW

Pro

5

1

Answered . Get a personal injury lawyer to investigate the accident, and retain a family law attorney to handle the child issue.

3. Peter Anthony Jabaly

Pro

3

Answered . You may want to direct your questions to NZ attorneys.

4. David Ian Schoen

Pro

3

Answered . Consult with a local experienced personal injury attorney ASAP.

5. Joseph Cammarata

1

Answered . I think it is important for you to obtain legal and medical advice from persons with experience in representing/treating individuals with a brain injury. Time is of the essence. You should not be dealing with these matters on your own.