Skip to main content

Head injury vehicle parked stationary, a traveling vehicle hit stationary car , head took full impact of car traveling in exces

Washington, DC |

brain injury or head injury ? ACC here in NZ refused to set up an appointment at the time of accident, the medical staff involved at the centre assumed all was ok after i suffered , my head was slammed into the pillar of my car, whilst i was sitting in it parked stationary, i almost dropped off to sleep, i was parked because i was on the cellphone. my head took the full impact , the other car was traveling in excess of 100km per hour . i have had no compensation, CYFS removed my children , and i have behavioural; changes and short term memory loss, i have not been compensated, and my family has been majorly affected, and now is dysfunctional, and the children gained disorders whilst in CYFS custody. what can I do ?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


Motor vehicle accident injuries are only one of many issues raised in the posting. Traumatic brain injury can have severe long lasting consequences. Please do yourself a big favor and consult with an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Here are 10 reasons: BLUE LINK BELOW

Law Offices of Andrew D. Myers, North Andover, MA & Derry, NH provide answers for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be given by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction, thoroughly familiar with the area of the law in which your concern lies. This creates no attorney-client relationship.



Thank you so much Andrew Myers, this gives me some confidence to attempt to pursue this further


Get a personal injury lawyer to investigate the accident, and retain a family law attorney to handle the child issue.



Thank You Christian Lassan


You may want to direct your questions to NZ attorneys.

The answer provided is for general information purposes and cannot be relied upon. In order to provide legal advice, one must engage with a live attorney; this answer does not create such attorney-client relationship.



NZ ones appear to somewhat avoid these type of cases, im certain there is a market here for those interested in taking on NZ citizen cases similar to mine , thats why i am looking outside the country for assistance , thank you for your enlightenment Peter Jabaly


Consult with a local experienced personal injury attorney ASAP.


I think it is important for you to obtain legal and medical advice from persons with experience in representing/treating individuals with a brain injury. Time is of the essence. You should not be dealing with these matters on your own.

Get Avvo’s 3-part personal injury email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

Personal injury topics

Recommended articles about Personal injury

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer