Have you won CA 9th Circuit Court of Appeals (case was in WA Federal Court)? Want to fight crazy K-12 public agency corruption?

Seattle, WA |

Claim is ADEA/ADA and there's an established pattern and practice of violations.
Employer is a public agency that committed perjury and blatant whistleblower retaliation.
Federal Court refused to assign a new Judge, so ADR/Mediation may work.
Hundreds of emails being withheld from Judges, major violations of the Public Records Act.
Appealing to the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals next month.
Negotiate a Win/Win, since the defendant wants to keep this quiet.

1. This is just my opinion, but most attorneys of the skill, experience, and judgment that you need will not respond to this kind of pitch. A short neutral statement of the nature of the claim and the facts underlying the case will serve you far better than this kind of pitching. No attorney that you would be willing to have represent you will rely on a client's assessment of what a case is worth, and speculations about the opposing party's needs for secrecy is usually a sign of over-confidence and conspiracy theorism at work.

Try a different tack if this one doesn't deliver the results you hoped for, and best of luck.

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.

2. I am impervious to this kind of nonsense. State the facts and only the facts if you need advice