Have you won CA 9th Circuit Court of Appeals (case was in WA Federal Court)? Want to fight crazy K-12 public agency corruption?

Seattle, WA |

Claim is ADEA/ADA and there's an established pattern and practice of violations.
Employer is a public agency that committed perjury and blatant whistleblower retaliation.
Federal Court refused to assign a new Judge, so ADR/Mediation may work.
Hundreds of emails being withheld from Judges, major violations of the Public Records Act.
Appealing to the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals next month.
Negotiate a Win/Win, since the defendant wants to keep this quiet.

This is just my opinion, but most attorneys of the skill, experience, and judgment that you need will not respond to this kind of pitch. A short neutral statement of the nature of the claim and the facts underlying the case will serve you far better than this kind of pitching. No attorney that you would be willing to have represent you will rely on a client's assessment of what a case is worth, and speculations about the opposing party's needs for secrecy is usually a sign of over-confidence and conspiracy theorism at work.

Try a different tack if this one doesn't deliver the results you hoped for, and best of luck.

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.

Ok, Attorney McCall, well said and will keep trying different approaches. So it's not every day that you have an opposing firm with marriage/legal ties to the Prosecutor's Office. There has in fact been major obstruction of justice in this case. We know this is a contentious election year after all. Yes, the same Prosecutor who should be prosecuting perjury has refused to take any action. The Judge was James Robart. Apparently being appointed by President Bush and the $5,100 he gave to the GOP did not make him impartial with a GOP AG (running for Governor) involved in the previous Superior Court case. If I was over-confident, why would I promote Win/Win and ADR solutions for the past couple of years., all in an effort to save taxpayer dollars. We all have to hear about K-12 needed more funding for the students, yet this district has wasted well over half a million just trying to silence me. Seems to me like more of an access to justice issue. I respect your advice and I'm not far off on the stated value of this case. This is a number from reliable legal sources, not me. You can only try to slander and defame someone for so long without eventually having to pay the price for malicious retaliation. Is it really this hard to just do the right thing?

I am impervious to this kind of nonsense. State the facts and only the facts if you need advice

You have plenty to work with here, but you have some personal issue with being polite and professional. You gain nothing by being so pompous and rude. You also do not state you have any experience in this area. Hope you also have a nice weekend with your family. God Bless Us All. Legal Experience: 35 years, Harvard Univ Law School Jurisdictions: California 1900 Avenue of the Stars Los Angeles, CA 90067 (310) 277-5333

Robert Pecco Baker

Robert Pecco Baker

I am offering free advice and free time for your benefit and I need the facts to do it, not your legal conclusions because if you can handle it you do not need me. this sounds like an advertisement. that profile is out of date-unfortunately. If you want help please state the facts and stop insulting me.

You still don't state you have won Appeals before! Best of luck to you also.