Have you heard of the UK Mega Millions in the from of a letter from the FBI signed by Mark W . Merak ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Cumming, GA

The Mega Millions is from the UK transferred to US $. My email was selected through a balloting system . I checked the website but just not sure how I would know this is a scam or not. Have you ever heard of this type of lottery? The only contact on the website is a email no phone#. The catch is a fee of $399.99 to be paid for processing,, which cannot be taken from your winning. Can you advise how I can check these people out and report them if needed?

1. Scott Benjamin Riddle

Pro

1

Answered . You don't need to check them out. It is 100% scam.

2. Judy A. Goldstein

2

Answered . It's a scam. Don't fall for it.

3. Kris K. Skaar

Answered . It is a scam. Why would a well funded operation need your $399.99 to pay for processing? If you send money, it will be gone and that will be the last you will ever hear from "Mega Millions."