Have restraining order on ex I have a running list of violations that police said they wouldn't take a report on. What can I do?

Asked about 1 year ago - Ware, MA

I Am going to court on 9-18-2013 for extention of a restraining order and the police wouldn't take a report o any of them. He has a warrant for skipping his arraignment . He addressed me but like I said I have a running list of violations.. I had 3 people threaten to beat me up and one threatening to kill me who is just an associate of his.. I had to move due to fear of safety do I bring this up in court? I need and ant an lawyer but have limited funs. what do I do?

1. Kathleen Ann Black Reynolds

2

Answered . You should submit written statements to the police, mailing them certified mail. Continue to keep a list of the potential violations and present them orally to the Court and/or in the form of an Affidavit (written form, signed under the pains and penalties of perjury). Based on what you've posted here, it is likely the Court will extend the RO. Good luck.

2. Henry Lebensbaum

1

Answered . You could file applications for a criminal complaint in the district court.

Bring with you as much evidence and documentation and witnesses as you can.

3. Thomas J Callahan

Answered . Mention all of this at the extension hearing. If the police are not taking it seriously, go to the chief and/or town manager and Board of Selectmen or mayor and city council.