Have noise complaint my neighbor has a loud tv a night,vandalized my car,have pictures.can I sue her for harassment, how?

Asked about 1 year ago - Deerfield Beach, FL

She refuses to use a hearing aid,wake me up in the middle of the. Night,slanders me

1. Barbara Billiot Stage

Pro

1

Answered . Whether or not you should sue depends on the evidence you have to prove your case. While you may know its the neighbor, you will need to prove it to the court. You should consult with an attorney in your area to review the facts and evidence in order to receive a proper legal opinion.

These cases are difficult to prove and the offenders usually know enough to harass you without getting caught.

2. Cheryl Rivera Smith

1

Answered . You can file a police report if you have proof of the vandalization. If you are in an apartment, start with complaining to the manager - maybe they can relocate you. A harrassment suit is expensive and difficult to win. You could sue her for any damages you incur as a result of her behavior in small claims court.