Skip to main content

Have noise complaint my neighbor has a loud tv a night,vandalized my car,have pictures.can I sue her for harassment, how?

Deerfield Beach, FL |

She refuses to use a hearing aid,wake me up in the middle of the. Night,slanders me

Attorney Answers 2


You can file a police report if you have proof of the vandalization. If you are in an apartment, start with complaining to the manager - maybe they can relocate you. A harrassment suit is expensive and difficult to win. You could sue her for any damages you incur as a result of her behavior in small claims court.

Actively practicing law in Texas. Inactive licenses in Arizona and Georgia. All answers are general in nature and no attorney/client relationship exists in this forum.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


Whether or not you should sue depends on the evidence you have to prove your case. While you may know its the neighbor, you will need to prove it to the court. You should consult with an attorney in your area to review the facts and evidence in order to receive a proper legal opinion.

These cases are difficult to prove and the offenders usually know enough to harass you without getting caught.

This communication is not intended to create an attorney/client relationship. It is always recommended you consult an attorney in person to discuss your case. The Law Offices of Stage & Associates practices state-wide and represents homeowners and community associations. Please visit our website at

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics