Have my civil, due process and sexual right s been violated. Can I fight back against these monsters?

Hendersonville, TN |

Have my civil, due process and sexual right s been violated. I complete a contractual purchase with a large public company and am the first women to do so. Within fifteen days of closing they have hacked into all of my Personal and Business (other companies I own) my bank accounts, took all the money i had in those account, refused to allow me access to legal counsel and held me against my will. Further, they looked me in a room and would not let me use my phone or have contact with anyone. There are many more details of the activities and wrong doing by the CEO, CFO, and Founder during this 72 hour bloodletting.

Please advise what if any legal recourse I have.

1. Dear ?,

The acts you describe are CRIMES! You should be reporting all of this to the police and possibly the FBI as well!! Do that now!! After a criminal investigation has been opened, then you can see local counsel about suing them for intentional torts.

Yours sincerely,
    Tim Provis
    Cal. Bar No. 104800
    Wis. Bar No. 1020123
    Member: U.S. Supreme Court Bar

2. Crimes--report IMMEDIATELY.

You MAY have civil case too. See an attorney as soon after you report the incidents to law enforcement. If the company is as large a publically traded company as you indicate, you should have no trouble finding droves of TN attorneys to take your case on contingency.

Best of luck.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I do five my 100% effort to get you on the right track with your issue. Sometimes that means legal educational information, sometimes that means counseling and non-legal guidance. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

3. Go to the police immediately. If you have a lawyer who is a friend or acquaintance, you may want to ask the lawyer to assist you in reporting these crimes These are serious crimes, and you should report them immediately. You may also want to retain counsel to obtain an order of protection from a court that would ban the wrongdoers from continuing this misconduct.

Civil rights topics