Have my charges been dropped??

i was drunk one night and passed out walking home, i believe i was drugged because did not drink alot and i drank on a stomach filled with fatty fast food, long story short the cop went to wake me up and i must have paniked and he beat me to a inch of my life. i just went to court yesturday to motion for a hently hearing because there is many lies (lies like he is saying i was discover in a enclosed highway when i know for a fact as i was told by the emt that i was on the grass by the sidewalk of someones house) in it and he is trying to hold my statement to "shut up you effing spi** among others anyway since yesturday i have been visting the courts website to see what going on and now my case disappeared totally i was offered acd and a week of community service and my pd motioned hentl

Bronx, NY -

Attorney Answers (4)

Joseph A Lo Piccolo

Joseph A Lo Piccolo

Criminal Defense Attorney - Garden City, NY

It may take until monday to hit the computers.
Call your attorney.

Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq.
Immediate Past President, Criminal Courts Bar Association 11'-12'
Hession Bekoff & Lo Piccolo
1103 Stewart Ave, Suite 200
Garden City, NY 11530
516-408-3666 (o) / 516-408-3833 (f)

I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a... more
Richard C. Southard

Richard C. Southard

Criminal Defense Attorney - New York, NY

There are many errors on the court websites. It's highly doubtful that the charges would be dropped without you or your attorney knowing about it. You need to discuss your case with your attorney and possibly consult with a civil rights attorney as well.

All answers are for information purposes only. Answering this question or any future questions does not form any... more
Jayson Lutzky

Jayson Lutzky

Divorce / Separation Lawyer - Bronx, NY

Speak to your attorney to discuss the case in detail.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate... more
Douglas Holbrook

Douglas Holbrook

Criminal Defense Attorney - San Diego, CA

No, you should not assume that just because you cannot find your particular case on the court's website, that it has been dropped. And I would venture a guess that is has not. It is more likely just a delay in entering data, which means absolutely nothing.

You have a lot of questions that need to be addressed to your public defender.

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.