Have my charges been dropped??

Bronx, NY |

i was drunk one night and passed out walking home, i believe i was drugged because did not drink alot and i drank on a stomach filled with fatty fast food, long story short the cop went to wake me up and i must have paniked and he beat me to a inch of my life. i just went to court yesturday to motion for a hently hearing because there is many lies (lies like he is saying i was discover in a enclosed highway when i know for a fact as i was told by the emt that i was on the grass by the sidewalk of someones house) in it and he is trying to hold my statement to "shut up you effing spi** among others

anyway since yesturday i have been visting the courts website to see what going on and now my case disappeared totally
i was offered acd and a week of community service and my pd motioned hentl

the judge also seemed like really thats all you want is a hearing are you sure to my public defender its also not shoing up by phone, keeps asking for my case number

1. Speak to your attorney to discuss the case in detail.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

2. No, you should not assume that just because you cannot find your particular case on the court's website, that it has been dropped. And I would venture a guess that is has not. It is more likely just a delay in entering data, which means absolutely nothing.

You have a lot of questions that need to be addressed to your public defender.

3. It may take until monday to hit the computers.
    Call your attorney.

Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq.
    Immediate Past President, Criminal Courts Bar Association 11'-12'
    Hession Bekoff & Lo Piccolo
    1103 Stewart Ave, Suite 200
    Garden City, NY 11530
    516-408-3666 (o) / 516-408-3833 (f)
    Jlopiccolo@hbclaw.net

I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a substitution for a meeting whereas all potential legal issues can be discussed.

4. There are many errors on the court websites. It's highly doubtful that the charges would be dropped without you or your attorney knowing about it. You need to discuss your case with your attorney and possibly consult with a civil rights attorney as well.

All answers are for information purposes only. Answering this question or any future questions does not form any attorney-client relationship. Be mindful, that answers are limited by the limited facts presented by the questioner and are not meant to take the place of competent legal advice by an attorney fully informed of all the facts surrounding your case. However, be aware that nothing posted in a public forum such as this can be deemed confidential or privileged communication.