Has anyone sued the CA EDD for incompetence?

Asked over 1 year ago - Lake Forest, CA

I would like to sue the EDD,

I have had issues with the EDD - having them giving me less than one day notice to prepare for interviews and then not responding to extension requests via their cluster f*ck of a website & not taking calls!

Further when you try to call the EDD they always say their phones are too busy and you must call back later - this is completely and utterly ridiculous and should be an actionalable issue!

Anyone know of a way to do this?

1. Neil Pedersen

1

Best Answer

Answered . In spite of you frustration with the EDD, I see no basis for a meritorious lawsuit against this government entity from the facts you state. You will waste a tremendous amount of time and money to move forward as you wish. And I seriously doubt you will get an attorney to handle a case like this.

Good luck to you nonetheless.

2. Michael Charles Doland

2

Answered . There is not basis on your facts to sue the EDD>

3. Gary A Kester

2

Answered . I agree with the two attorneys that responded and likewise do not see an action. Sorry.