Has a work permit. And California identification. How long does it to take for a person to be able to move from State to state

Bellingham, WA |

Bay Point California to Bellingham Washington

With a work permit you should be able to obtain all documents necessary to move from one state to the other as long as the basis for the work permit remains unchanged.

2. How long does it to take for a person to be able to move from State to state?
    Not a legal question.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. I agree with my colleague., with proper documentation, you shouldn't have any trouble moving to a new state.

The information on this website is not intended to be legal advice.