Harassment in the workplace Nevada

Las Vegas, NV |

I was hired as a home based sales manager for Forever Resorts at Black Canyon Adventures, Boulder City, NV, and Scottsdale, AZ January 7, 2009. I am age 62.
I have endured the wrath of one Kathleen Wood, Director of Operations and of Mr. Rod Taylor. It was clear from day one that the job would be difficult. The then GM kept things under control until she left in 2010. The new GM hired then left in August 2012 for conflicts with the Regional VP Mr. Rod Taylor.
On January 7, 2009 I was given the commission sheet as promised. My salary was $38, 000 yearly and a 1.75 per seat sold. Finally after submitting emails stating this to be fact. They owed me $12,000.00 in back commission but I was strong armed into accepting $5000.00.
My husband Died August 12, 2012 and from that point it has

I am a California attorney and cannot give legal advice in your state. My comments are information only, based on federal law and general legal principles. YOUR STATE MAY HAVE ITS OWN LAWS THAT OFFER SIMILAR OR GREATER PROTECTION. If I mention your state’s laws, it only means I did a quick Internet search and found something that looked relevant. You MUST check with an attorney licensed in your state to learn your rights.

Your comments were cut off and your question never posted.

Please remember it is against Avvo policy to use names or other identifying information.

*** All legal actions have time limits, called statutes of limitation. If you miss the deadline for filing your claim, you will lose the opportunity to pursue your case. Please consult with an experienced employment attorney as soon as possible to better preserve your rights. *** Marilynn Mika Spencer provides information on Avvo as a service to the public, primarily when general information may be of assistance. Avvo is not an appropriate forum for an in-depth response or a detailed analysis. These comments are for information only and should not be considered legal advice. Legal advice must pertain to specific, detailed facts. No attorney-client relationship is created based on this information exchange. *** Marilynn Mika Spencer is licensed to practice law before all state and federal courts in California, and can appear before administrative agencies throughout the country. She is eligible to represent clients in other states on a pro hac vice basis. ***

Thank You for your time....................I have removed any names.