Hai....i have applied for cos from b2 to f1 wat are chances of succes..in that...

Asked 10 months ago - Jamaica, NY

want guidance regarding change of status....

1. Wendy Rebecca Barlow

4

Answered . Your chances of success depend upon the facts. There simply not enough facts to assess your case. Whether you will be granted the requested change of status will depend many factors such as the program you want to enroll, prior immigration history, ties to your native country, etc. if you want an indivividualized assessment you need to schedule a consultation with an attorney.

2. Harry Asatrian

3

Answered . I left my crystal ball in the castle so I can't predicate the future at this moment. See how silly this sounds.

3. Akanksha Kalra

3

Answered . It is not possible to answer your question based on the information you have provided. You should contact your school's international student office for more information.

4. Altin Nanaj

1

Answered . Hopefully you consulted an immigration attorney or the school's international student advisor prior to filing. If you didn't, it will depend on how well you understand US immigration laws.