Had total hip replacement surgery and now i have leg length decrep/and pelvis bone shifted causeing extreme pain worse than ever

Asked about 2 years ago - Phoenixville, PA

wondering if i can seek legal help would it be a case

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Harold Semanoff


    Contributor Level 14


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . I am sorry to hear about your problem. Leg length discrepancies are a known risk or possible complication of this type of surgery. The issue becomes the amount of the difference in lengths and whether or not there was a surgical error.

    This matter should be reviewed by an attorney specializing in medical malpractice and by a competnent orthopedic specialist.

    There is a 2 year statute of limitations on these claims so you should act promptly.

    Best of luck.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,098 answers this week

3,074 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,098 answers this week

3,074 attorneys answering