Had knee replacement in november 2004, found out 5 days ago by another surgeon that it needs redone. can i file medical malpract

Champaign, IL |

had two knee manipulations plus lots of therapy. knee cap positioned wrong and did not cleanup stuff so knee has limited range of motion. needs to be worked on and may need to be replaced again. am 59 years old. would like to walk better. why i went in the first time. i also need the other knee replaced. has affected my everyday activities a lot. was told the severe scarring was the reason for the problems. i now think the a poor procedure is the problem.

1. You should consult with at least one medical malpractice attorney to learn if you have a viable med mal case. Bring all your paperwork with you.

2. If you have a doctor who agrees with you, I will start the case immediately without any cost to you.

3. Ultimately, it will depend on what the medical records and doctors say. Your best bet is to obtain the medical records as soon as possible and contact an attorney who can review the records and determine if a case exists. With your situation, you may have a medical malpractice or product liability case.