Had dental work done , tooth pulled and I do have Tm , since the tooth was pulled I have pain on my right side of jaw

Asked over 1 year ago - Washington, DC

hard to sleep on right side and also have a constentant popping that is very painful too

Pro

4

Answered . Give it a few days to subside.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. David B Pittman

Pro

1

Answered . I am sorry that this is happening to you. It may be a difficult case to bring as it will be hard to prove that the tooth extraction caused the TMJ. also, it might be difficult to find an attorney due to the damages being not very large. Attorneys are very particular about the cases that take in med malpractice as they are very expensive. To be sure though, call around to some medical malpractice attorneys in your area and have them evaluate your potential claim.

3. Kevin Coluccio

1

Answered . You may want to go to another dentist for an examination of the condition.