Had a spinal cord stimalator put in for the right arm only, but were put in the wrong location it removed do i have a case

Arlington, TX |

2-23-11 had a spinal card stimalator inserted in my lower back on the left side only for my right arm. cause me many medical problem had it removed 9-26-12 and the dr tht removed it said tht it were put in the wrong location it should have never been put in my back i have no back problem but now i do the dr tht removed the stimalator said the it should have been put under my right arm pit i still haave many problems other dr said to have it removed is this a malpractice case

1. Possibly.
    Of course, you went without the treatment you were supposed to receive.
    The amount of damages you are entitled to recover may make the case cost prohibitive.
    Consult with a local lawyer anyway.

2. From what you have described, it appears that the doctor violated the standard of care, which means that he or she was negligence. With that said, one of the most important issues to consider is the scope of your injuries as a result of that potential negligence. If you have a permanent or serious injury as a result of this negligence, you should contact a qualified medical malpractice attorney in your area to evaluate your case. If you do not have a permanent or serious injury as a result of this, I believe it is likely that your case would not be economically feasible to pursue.