Had a slip and fall at Kroger, injuries were severe muscle spasm in back....what's a good compensation for pain and suffering?

Asked 9 months ago - Rocky Mount, VA

Went to emergency room and seen family doctor twice due to muscle spasm....missed a week of work.

1. Josh P Tolin

12

Answered . There are just too many factors to give you a range. You mention nothing about liability and what you fell on and how long it had been there. Without liability, there is no compensation. I wish I could give you a range, but it is not a formula and every case lives and dies on its own merit.

2. Mishka L Marshall

Pro

11

Answered . Rather than look for a quick answer, consult a local personal injury attorney for a thorough review of your matter. As was previously stated, you must first establish liability before your damages even come into play.

3. Lee Alan Thompson

10

Answered . You've asked this twice and my answer remains the same. Too difficult on this site to answer. You need to consult a personal injury attorney in Rocky Mount to fully discuss it.

Pro

8

Answered . A plethora of factors go into putting a number on a case, so have a local personal injury lawyer evaluate it. Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool to locate a top-rated Avvo lawyer with a low contingency fee.

5. Albert Lee Crosner

5

Answered . This is not a forum that will address your specific questions about your claim and the compensation you should derive from it. You really need to obtain the services of a personal injury attorney. Most will offer a free initial consultation. Talk to a few and then select one that is experienced and you feel comfortable in working with. If you do not know one, use this forum's Find a Lawyer tool at the beginning of the website. Sorry to hear of your slip and fall and wish you a speedy recovery. Best of luck.