H4 to F2 change of status Requirements

Houston, TX |

I would like to know what documents are required from H4 to F2 change of status. I am filling for change of status for my depends. please let me know documents requirement and Fees for F2 Visa

Your lawyer can answer all these questions ... you need to do things carefully, so that no one falls out of status.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

Application for a change of status should be filed at least 45 days before the expiration of current status. Further, hire a lawyer: don't be penny wise and pound foolish!

This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes.

Please see the answer to your other question.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.