H1b Withdrawal letter? Notification to USCIS and employee?

Midland, MI |

My H1b was approved in Oct 2010. I worked with my employer till June 21 2013. On June 1st 2013 my employer asked me to relocate, an offer I refused to accept. I was subsequently told that my Petition will be withdrawn. I have found a new job and the H1b petition will be filed at the USCIS office by the 28th of June.
1. How do I make sure my H1b was withdrawn?
2. Do I get any letter from my employer?
3. Does the status of my approved H1b petition change to withdrawn once my employer withdraws the petition?

I still have a pay coming in on the 28th of June and another 1 week pay coming in on the 12th of July.

Should I inform my new employer of the fact that I have not recieved any letter from the old employer. All i have are email messages stating that the employer will notify USCIS.

1. A withdrawal is up to the employer that filed the H-1B.
2. A letter for what?
3. That is up to USCIS.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

It is not necessary to re-ask your question.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

See the previous answers.

This is general information, not legal advice, and does not create an attorney client relationship.