H1b visa for business analyst candidate with degree in IT

Asked almost 2 years ago - San Jose, CA

Hi,
I have a degree in IT and past 4.5 years I have been working as an IT engineer. 2 months back I have taken up a new role with the same client of business analyst, Now I wish to apply for h1b(currently on l1) starting April 2013. I would like to seek your help to know if I can file my h1 b for the new role with my back ground in IT(Employer-vendor-client). And if yes do I have fair chances of approval?

1. Tripti Sharad Sharma

Pro

Answered . Have an experience immigration attorney review your resume to see if you qualify.

2. Myron Russell Morales

Pro

Answered . You will need to show how your work experience qualifies you for the business analyst job since the degree is only somewhat related to your new job. Also show how the analyst job also requires knowledge of IT.