H1B VISA approved after RFE- Received I797C without I94? - Why so? What could my option

Asked over 1 year ago - Dallas, TX

I am on F1 Visa, H1b got approved, received I-797C without i-94. But, the I-797C says " The petitioner should keep the upper portion of this notice, the lower portion should be given to the worker. He or she should keep the right part with his or her form i-94......

My last h1b was been approved in 2012 out side US but never went for New Visa/ Stamping -
http://www.avvo.com/questions/h1b-petition-was-...

I appreciate all your help and time in advance

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

15

1

Answered . Your employer should have the official copy including the I-94.

2. Jeffrey Adam Devore

5

1

Best Answer

Answered . It sounds like you received the courtesy copy issued by USCIS to the alien. Your employer will receive the original which will have the I-94 on it.

3. Steven Tanijo

Pro

3

1

Answered . Your i-94 most like was sent to your employer or the attorney that handle the case. Contact them first to make sure. If they do not have it then contact USCIS.