H1B transfer with cancelled approved notice

Asked over 1 year ago - Sunnyvale, CA

My H1B got approved with employer A, but going to transfer to employer B. I live in my home country. What if my approval notice with employer A got cancelled by them? Will the H1B can be transferred without any issues?

1. Tripti Sharad Sharma

Pro

1

1

Best Answer

Answered . Withdrawal notice by Employer A will not impact H-1B petition filed by your new employer if you are not in the U.S.

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . There is nothing to transfer as you are not in H-1b status. Your new employer can file an H-1B petition.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

1

Answered . What you are describing is not a transfer.

It is merely a new petition ... probably trying to take advantage of the cap.

Talk to company B's immigration lawyer (try to avoid the non-lawyers that may be in the HR department).