H1B Transfer while on probation for a Class A Misdemeanor case

Denville, NJ |

I am transferring my H1B from Company A to Company B. I am on probation of a DV (Assault) Class A Misdemeanor case. Will this affect the H1B transfer? Will it get denied?

Class A Misdemeanor case was dismissed on the trial date. But Interference with 911 call from the same case is open and am doing 26 week anger management class.

It should not be relevant to your application for H1b transfer.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

It should not affect your transfer but it will come up when you travel abroad and seek admission or apply for a visa. Talk to an attorney prior to same.

***973-735-2716*** Mr. Asatrian's practice is dedicated to the area of immigration and nationality law. ****hasatrian@strasserasatrian.com**** Please note the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be construed as such by anyone. It should not be relied upon as legal advice as more specific facts, research and analysis may be required to formulate a proper strategy and action in your matter. Please note this does not create an attorney-client relationship whatsoever. You should seek the assistance of an experienced immigration attorney to review your matter thoroughly and gather all of the necessary information and documentation to provide you with the best possible legal solution.