H1b transfer and extension with new employer using I140 approval

Palo Alto, CA |

With Employer A: I-140 approved. 8 years H1B expires Mar 28th 2014.
Employer B offers better job and great benefits. Can Emp B file for trasnfer and extension at the same time now in the month of april and get H1B extended 3 years using the approved I-140 from Emp A ? Emp B cannot wait until Oct for Emp A to file for extension and then use that for transfer.
Emp B ready to do premium processing and after 6 months they are also ready start new Green Card processing.

1. Yes.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.

2. Yes.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. it all theoretically possible with the cooperation of the employer A, but it would not be very prudent for them do agree to that. Maybe benefits and all are not as important, after all.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.