H1B Transfer

Charlotte, NC |

I'm L1b from company A. I have H1b approved by company B effective Oct'12. Can i transfer my H1b from company B to Company C before Oct'12.

Can I transfer the approved H1b without having worked for the company which got my H1b.

1. Your proposals do not make complete sense.

Do you have a 3rd company offer, or are you just exploring your options?

Wait until you start Company B before you 'play around' with Company C.

FORMER IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

2. If Company B was the company that applied for the H1B transfer, you cannot begin working with Company C without informing USCIS of this change. Company C should file a H1b transfer application for you.

This information is for informational and educational use only and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

3. Hs don't start til October 1. Transfer to another company for H-1B? Nope....