H1B stamping and sibling on Green Card

Indio, CA |

I am going for H1B stamping first time and my immediate brother is on Green Card, does it impact my H1B stamping?

My brother's wife is US Citizen, do i need to mention her name too under relative in US?

1. H1b allows for duel intent. You should not have problems due to your brother

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

2. Iagree with my colleague's answer

3. No impact, but answer the form honestly - no hiding of relatives.

4. I agree with my colleagues.