H1B Stamping : Wage difference between LCA and W2

Asked 9 months ago - Villa Park, IL

My First H1B is from Oct 2011 to July 2014.
In 2013 - I worked at 2 client location (a) NY (Jan - June) & (B) IL (June - Dec) & I have two LCA .

LCA (NY) displayed $65000 ,
LCA (IL) displayed $58000.

Question :
(1) To count Total LCA Wage, below mentioned calculation is correct?

$ 65000 / 2 + $58000/2 = $61500

What should be my correct LCA amount

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

1

Answered . You should list both LCAs, the prevailing or actual wage for each and explain in detail. But this question should be posed to your employer and or its immigration lawyer(s) who prepared, filed and caused the certification of each LCA in question.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

1

Answered . Depends on the number of hours you want in NY v. IL. Why don't you ask the employer's attorney this question.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

1

Answered . This requires a closer examination of the LCA AND theI-129 ... it sounds like your employer may owe you money.