H1B Stamping : Wage difference between LCA and W2

Villa Park, IL |

My First H1B is from Oct 2011 to July 2014.
In 2013 - I worked at 2 client location (a) NY (Jan - June) & (B) IL (June - Dec) & I have two LCA .

LCA (NY) displayed $65000 ,
LCA (IL) displayed $58000.

Question :
(1) To count Total LCA Wage, below mentioned calculation is correct?

$ 65000 / 2 + $58000/2 = $61500

What should be my correct LCA amount

1. You should list both LCAs, the prevailing or actual wage for each and explain in detail. But this question should be posed to your employer and or its immigration lawyer(s) who prepared, filed and caused the certification of each LCA in question.

Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. Depends on the number of hours you want in NY v. IL. Why don't you ask the employer's attorney this question.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

3. This requires a closer examination of the LCA AND theI-129 ... it sounds like your employer may owe you money.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.