H1B RFE - Client address incorrect in LCA - Need urgent help

Chicago, IL |

My H1B petition got selected in lottery and got an RFE asking for employee-employer relationship, right to control employee, etc. My employer had not yet answered the REF but he is pretty confident that these can be answered. Also my OPT is expiring next month with no chance of extension.

Recently i and my employer found that client address is incorrect in LCA. My employer by mistake gave vendor address instead of client address. However my vendor and client are located in same city and are just 5 miles away from each other.

Will this incorrect address in LCA cause any issue?
Can this mistake become reason for my H1B rejection?
Are there any workarounds or can address be updated in LCA?
Is there anything i can do?

Please advice asap. Really appreciate all your help in advance.

Regards

1. The employer should be concerned with the RFE. Advise your employer to hire an experienced immigration attorney and soon. If they refuse, start looking for another employer as this one will spell trouble for you in the long run.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. The attorney representing the employer in the case should handle this issue.

3. I agree with my colleagues. This is a delicate situation that should be handled by an attorney.