H1B revoked from previous employer. H1B transfer rejected. Options available

Asked 11 months ago - Fremont, CA

Hi,

Once I got a new job I started working for the company B on H1B receipt. Company A revoked my H1B.
They got an approved H1B petition till OCT 2014.

Now since my transfer has been denied and my previous employer revoked my H1B. Can I submit COB to H4 as my spouse is on H1B?

Also if I get approved on H4 Can i search for new jobs and reapply to tranfer to H1 from H4 with cap exempt?

Thanks,
Aniruddh

1. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . Did you talk to the transfer company's immigration lawyer?

If you are afraid, or can't for some other reason, it is time to pay an attorney for a consultation.

2. Arit D Butani

2

Answered . There are a lot of questions here. You should consult with an immigration lawyer to discuss possible options.

3. Anu Gupta

Pro

2

Answered . Depends on the timing. You havent provided the dates. CoS may be possible. Even if it is not, you are cap exempt. Any new employer can file a H1, get it approved, have you go to the consulate to get the visa stamped, after which you can work.