H1B resulted in an RFE but the vendor has changed

Herndon, VA |

Hi, I work for a employer-client-vendor model company. My H1b was filed in april 2014 and now I got an RFE for submitting SOW(statement of work).
My H1B petition was filed when I was for working for a project with Client "A" but now when I got the RFE I switched to client "B".
I have an SOW with client B which is valid till March 2014, but dont have a valid SOW of client A.
Will my case be approved or is there high risk of denial

This question has been answered before.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.

Talk to the employer's immigration attorney. it is their job to deal with it not yours.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Your employer absolutely needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Recommended articles about Employment