H1b Pending

Asked over 1 year ago - Newark, DE

I had applied for my H1b petetion in June 2012. I received a RFE and we responded to it on Sep 30th 2012. I have still not heard back on my petetion. Its been more than 3 months.

Regular processing.

How can I raise a service request with USCIS for my petetion ?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Christian Schmidt

    Contributor Level 19

    Answered . Only the petitioner - employer can request a status update. You should have the attorney who assisted the company or a company representative to inquire with USCIS.

  2. Carlos E Sandoval

    Contributor Level 14

    Answered . I agree with my colleague. Have the attorney for the company do a status request.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

31,546 answers this week

3,270 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

31,546 answers this week

3,270 attorneys answering