H1b or greencard process

Asked almost 3 years ago - Pasadena, CA

I'm on F2 visa and I worked with someone's SSN using my own name, how is this gonna effect me getting an H4 and later EB2 greencard or E21 (through spouse's EB2), or greencard through DV-lottery??

thanks

A background check was done by the employer too. DOJ and FBI or something? And in the form I'm sure the employer checked off the box that the purpose of the background check was for "employment"

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

12

Answered . More information is needed. On form I-9, did you say you were a US citizen, a permanent resident or had a temporary working visa?

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . I also agree.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts and advise you accordingly.

3. Neil Ian Fleischer

Pro

Answered . I agree, more info is needed, but it will not help your case

www.immigrate2usa.com