H1B is approved in USA and H4 is stamped in India, what is I-94 sync process after souse's USA entry?

Atlanta, GA |

Hi, now a days my wife is in India and she just got H4 stamped. Also, when she was in USA , I applied for her H1B and now it is approved too. She supposed to travel USA in next few days with H4 visa, I would like to understand the process to sync up 'I-94 that she will get after her US entry on H4' vs 'I-94 received with H1B approval' ?

1. Since the H1B is approved she should travel on the H1B. There is no"syncing" up of the I94 issue since the H1B approval indicates that her status has been changed to H1B.
    Pari@parisheth.com
    3145672010

2. I agree. no syncing.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

3. To be on H-1B status, either she will need to leave the US, obtain an H-1B visa stamp and return with that after September 20, or her EMPLOYER will need to file a new I-129 to change her status.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.