H1B is approved in USA and H4 is stamped in India, what is I-94 sync process after souse's USA entry?

Asked about 1 year ago - Atlanta, GA

Hi, now a days my wife is in India and she just got H4 stamped. Also, when she was in USA , I applied for her H1B and now it is approved too. She supposed to travel USA in next few days with H4 visa, I would like to understand the process to sync up 'I-94 that she will get after her US entry on H4' vs 'I-94 received with H1B approval' ?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

6

Answered . I agree. no syncing.

2. Paritosh Bhupesh Sheth

2

1

Answered . Since the H1B is approved she should travel on the H1B. There is no"syncing" up of the I94 issue since the H1B approval indicates that her status has been changed to H1B.
    Pari@parisheth.com
    3145672010

3. J Charles Ferrari

2

1

Answered . To be on H-1B status, either she will need to leave the US, obtain an H-1B visa stamp and return with that after September 20, or her EMPLOYER will need to file a new I-129 to change her status.