H1B Extension beyond 6 years

Asked over 2 years ago - Torrance, CA

The First PERM got filed last June 2011 and went into audit responded to and withdrawn, second PERM was filed in November went to audit and responded to, current one was filed few weeks back.

In this regard, canI file for an extension until November of next year using the second PERM. Please advise on the next course of action.

1. J Charles Ferrari

4

Answered . To qualify for an extension beyond the 6th year, you must have a Labor Certification/I-140 pending for at least one year, or an approved I-140.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case.

2. Ronald Jeffrey Tasoff

3

1

Answered . As long as the labor certification (PERM) is properly filed and pending you can apply for the 7th year extension.

3. Neil Ian Fleischer

2

Answered . I agree with Mr Ferrari
    formo re info
    www.immigrate2usa.com