H1B amendment fees for H4 to H1 status change

Asked about 2 years ago - West Long Branch, NJ

I am working in US on an H1B. My wife got an offer from an employer and her H1B is approved. They did her H4 to H1 status change based on her old I-94. But she is not in US at the moment. So, the same employer will file for an amendment when she comes back next month.
How much is the USCIS H1B amendment fees? Is it $325 or more, for the same employer, same location, same position, same job description.
Also, can she get her H1 stamped at the moment, and if so, do they still need to amend?
- Thanks in advance

1. Rebecca T White

Answered . I think I am not understanding your question. If your wife has an approved H-1b at this time, and is out of the country so her change of status from H-4 to H-1b was not granted, she needs to go to the embassy for her H-1b visa endorsement.

2. Neil Ian Fleischer

Answered . I share the confusion of Ms white

Did she file for fy 2013?

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . There is no such thing as an "amendment fee."

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer, whether myself or one of my colleagues, to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case.