H1B after Political asylum rejection

Iselin, NJ |

I had applied for political asylum 3 years ago. I was rejected back then. Now I have received H1B visa through my employer. Fortunately the situation in the country has also got better. Is it safe to go back to my hometown to visit my family members and then return to the U.S? Or do I have to get a Green Card or a citizenship in order to do that?

1. You can go back if oyu have a valid H1B visa

2. Asylum will now be a subject at any interaction you will have with the American government.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

3. You can travel with a valid H1B visa, but if you had a legitimate fear of persecution you might not want to.

Andres Mejer 9 Memorial Parkway, suite B Long branch, NJ 07740 220 Third Street Lakewood, NJ 08701 732-962-1805 www.AndresMejerLaw.com