H1B after Political asylum rejection

Iselin, NJ |

I had applied for political asylum 3 years ago. I was rejected back then. Now I have received H1B visa through my employer. Fortunately the situation in the country has also got better. Is it safe to go back to my hometown to visit my family members and then return to the U.S? Or do I have to get a Green Card or a citizenship in order to do that?

You can go back if oyu have a valid H1B visa

Can I return back as well?

Asylum will now be a subject at any interaction you will have with the American government.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

So would have an trouble going back home and returning back to U.S?

You can travel with a valid H1B visa, but if you had a legitimate fear of persecution you might not want to.

Andres Mejer 9 Memorial Parkway, suite B Long branch, NJ 07740 220 Third Street Lakewood, NJ 08701 732-962-1805 www.AndresMejerLaw.com

Can I also return back to the U.S.?

Andres Yoav Mejer

Andres Yoav Mejer

If you have a valid H1B you can travel as long as you are not otherwise inadmissible when you arrive at the port of entry. A more concrete response requires a lot more information. Andres Mejer Andres Mejer & Associates, LLC Tel: (732) 962-1805<tel:%28732%29%20962-1805> Fax: (732) 963-9900<tel:%28732%29%20963-9900> Toll: 888-909-MLAW (6529) LONG BRANCH OFFICE LAKEWOOD OFFICE 9 Memorial Parkway, Suite B | 220 Third Street Long Branch, New Jersey 07740 | Lakewood, New Jersey 08701 www.AndresMejerLaw.com<http://www.AndresMejerLaw.com> CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This email message, including any attachment(s), contains information that may be confidential. This information is intended only for the use of the individuals or entities listed above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify sender immediately and arrange for the return or destruction of these documents.

Recommended articles about Immigration