H1B admin processing

Asked over 1 year ago - Miami Beach, FL

I just received an email from consulate after being in admin processing for 1 month.. Its very simple and just reads:
"Please come in with pink slip for passport drop off and new visa issuance. Passports with new visas are generally available the next day" * pink slip is what i was given when i was told i would be in admin processing*
Does this mean im out of admin processing? They never say "your visa is approved", so im not sure if this is the typical ambiguous format. Will i see yet ANOTHER VO for more questioning?

1. Jeffrey Adam Devore

2

Answered . This means that the administrative processing of your application is complete. The Embassy just wants you to drop off your passport so the visa can be placed in your passport. Generally speaking , there is no further interview.

2. Kyndra L. Mulder

Pro

Answered . i agree with my colleague. Congratulations.

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . I, too, agree.