H1B 2014 Lottery Results

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

My wife was on H4 and we filed for her H1B this year, till this date 29th May we haven't heard anything. I heard on some blogs that our employers should have the information by now if her petition was selected in this year's lottery or not?
Is it true? or USCIS is still in process to send a notification about the lottery results of some petitions?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

12

Answered . I agree with Atty Gupta.

2. Anu Gupta

Pro

3

4

Best Answer

Answered . Hi there - At this point, all our quota cases are accounted for. I am assuming it should be the same for your employer as well. If they haven't heard back, suggest you call the CIS. There is a 90+ minute wait at this time, but eventually you will reach an officer who can help you. B/w- the employer or attorney can call, not the beneficiary.

3. J Charles Ferrari

2

1

Answered . The employer's attorney needs to follow up.

4. Sunita Kapoor

1

1

Answered . All the quota cases of this year have been receipted as of now. Yes, the receipt notice comes to the employer and the attorney, not to the beneficiary. Must check with your employer or his attorney.