H1 -B lottery did not pick me, what else can i do to stay in US, currently on a j1, can i get a H 3 visa, Im an Engineer.

San Francisco, CA |

My j1 ends in june, is there a cap on H3 visas , why is this so difficult.
Help me please

Options depend on facts. You really need to meet one on one with an experienced immigration attorney, whether myself or one of my colleagues, so that he/she can review all your documents and facts in order to determine what your options are.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

You can meet with experienced immigration attorney.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

While there is no cap on H-3 visas, getting one approved is difficult, since the employer has got to show a Training Plan, as well as a Training Schedule, for the entire period sought, maximum one year. In addition, an employment contract, as well as a letter confirming employment abroad at the end of the training period is also usually presented. And there is more.. Make sure your employer contacts an experienced immigration attorney for this..

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.