H1 -B lottery did not pick me, what else can i do to stay in US, currently on a j1, can i get a H 3 visa, Im an Engineer.

Asked over 1 year ago - San Francisco, CA

My j1 ends in june, is there a cap on H3 visas , why is this so difficult.
Help me please

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

1

Answered . You can meet with experienced immigration attorney.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

1

Answered . While there is no cap on H-3 visas, getting one approved is difficult, since the employer has got to show a Training Plan, as well as a Training Schedule, for the entire period sought, maximum one year. In addition, an employment contract, as well as a letter confirming employment abroad at the end of the training period is also usually presented. And there is more.. Make sure your employer contacts an experienced immigration attorney for this..

3. J Charles Ferrari

1

1

Answered . Options depend on facts. You really need to meet one on one with an experienced immigration attorney, whether myself or one of my colleagues, so that he/she can review all your documents and facts in order to determine what your options are.