H-4 filed by lawyer, who gets H-4 I-797-A and new I-94 ?

My lawyer had filed my H-4. The H-4 approval notice(I-797-C) had come to my home address on 12th Feb I haven't yet received the new I-94 and I-797-A . Will this notice be sent to my home address or will it go to the lawyer who has filed it ? Also how much time does the I-797-A and new I-94 take ?

Newark, DE -

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Immigration Attorney - San Diego, CA

This is the type of question that should be posed to the lawyer in question, and not in a general forum such as Avvo.

Your attorney receives the original I-797, with you only getting the "courtesy" copy. You'll need to ask for the originals from your attorney.

J Charles Ferrari

J Charles Ferrari

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

You should be directing your questions to your lawyer. Estimated processing times are as posted on the USCIS website.

Lalita Haran

Lalita Haran

Immigration Attorney - Carmel, IN

I hope you would contact your lawyer and ask whether the required document is enclosed with the attorney copy. Best Wishes!
Lalita Haran
Attorney: Immigration Law
13295 Illinois St., Ste. 128
Camel, IN 46032
Ph: (317) 660-6174
www.haranlaw.com

Related Advice