H-4 filed by lawyer, who gets H-4 I-797-A and new I-94 ?

Newark, DE |

My lawyer had filed my H-4.
The H-4 approval notice had come to my home address on 12th Feb

I haven't yet received the new I-94 and I-797-A . Will this notice be sent to my home address or will it go to the lawyer who has filed it ?

Also how much time does the I-797-A and new I-94 take ?

If your H-4 was filed by an attorney, USCIS may have sent the I-797A with new I-94 to your attorney. It should be sent the same time as you received your approval notice. You should contact your attorney further in this regard.

Akanksha Kalra, Attorney at Law: 215-542-4905 or ak@akaimmigration.com Disclaimer: The information provided here is generalized and should not be relied upon as legal advice. This communication does not create an attorney-client relationship.

2. Please see the answer to your other question.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.