Guardian ad litem denied

Deltona, FL |

Im in a nasty divorce. I need a guardian ad litem & requested it & judge denied it untul final hearing. How can that be? Husband has 17 contempts of court & judge denied them until final hearinh. Husband stole all moneys & fordged my signature & judge denied everything i put in untol final hearing. I have no lawyer because he took all the money. Community legal aid said to request a final hearing but i need my children. He has temp custody. He filed false police report which was dropped due to no info. Found. He lied. He lied on financial avidavit & hid money from it. He took me off health ins. & i have a bad heart & havent gottwn my meds for 6 months. Took my son to hospital because he refuses to give me ins. Card. Couldnt get him his antibiotics because of it too. I have no clue what to

It was denied because you most likely failed to show cause. Divorce litigation is not something you want to do pro-se when it is a divorce with major war such as your case. He will be prepared for trial and you will not and he will get everything he wants.
You need to hire an attorney, regardless if you can't afford one then borrow money for a friend.

Legal disclaimer: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice nor does it constitute an attorney-client relationship. Thank You

You desperately need to hire an attorney to assist you, as you are probably not presenting the issues properly to the judge, which is why you are being denied at every turn. Borrow the money, sell something, do whatever you need to in order to retain an experienced attorney because once the final hearing occurs, the judge's ruling will be very difficult to change, even if it is an erroneous ruling because the judge didn't properly have all of the necessary evidence. You need to obtain experienced and competent legal representation.

My office offers free initial telephone consultations if you would like to discuss this matter in more detail, as well as explore the potential rights and options available. If you would like to coordinate a free initial telephone consultation, please contact my office at 407-971-6140 or 352-324-2444 to schedule same.

Please note that THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE and are for informational purposes only. This response is not intended to create any attorney-client relationship and is only based on the limited facts given. The response might change should additional facts be learned and should not be relied on as legal advice. It is recommended that you consult with an attorney who can properly assess the situation, as well as all pertinent facts, prior to taking any action based on the foregoing statements.

Joanna Mitchell, Esquire
Mitchell & Associates, P.A.
614 E Hwy 50, Suite 327
Clermont, Florida 34711-3164
PH: (352) 324-2444 or (407) 971-6140
FX: (352) 324-2229